Domainer & Domain Industry News
Domain Name News, SEO, The Domain Industry News, ICANN News, Registry News, Domainer News, Domain
The talk about moving your business to the cloud isn’t new: this has always been the go-to solution for enterprises and corporations. However, small businesses still remained shy to the implementation. Until recently. Stats are showing that by 2020, 78% of SMBs in the US will have fully adopted cloud computing (source: Forbes). Advantage of […]
The post 3 Types of Software to Help Optimize Your Organization in the Cloud appeared first on Domain & SEO News.
Posted on 10 July 2017 | 8:50 am
Stats from StatDNS show there are a total of 126,980,556 domains that use the TLD “.com” extension, 14,887,979 domains with a “.net” extension and 10,418,897 with a “.org” extension. These are the so-called “traditional domain extensions. Among gTLDs – the new wave, the most popular ones are .xyz, .top, .loan, .win, and .club (source: nTLDstats). […]
The post Beyond Custom Domains and TLDs: 3 Additional Steps to Scaling Your Online Business appeared first on Domain & SEO News.
Posted on 29 May 2017 | 4:38 pm
The single most important thing to remember when creating a content strategy for a company blog is, you must create content in other channels too. It is necessary to reach out to readers and draw them in with an authentic voice, creating a personal connection, and being willing to offer video content in a wide […]
The post 3 Innovative Content Strategies for a Company Blog appeared first on Domain & SEO News.
Posted on 11 May 2017 | 6:10 pm
It is no news that startups have it rough in their first years even in top performing industries such as IT, security, finance, real estate and more. However, market research findings encourage the launch of new companies in emerging industries outside the “app zone”. Let’s talk about “the Internet of Beauty” and why you should […]
The post Startup News: Market Stats for the Beauty Industry in 2017 [Infographic] appeared first on Domain & SEO News.
Posted on 9 May 2017 | 1:27 pm
Automation is a hot trending topic, especially in startup environments, where it has been linked to productivity, efficiency, and agile development business processes. In 2016, InfoWorld quoted automation as an imperative step in “better software testing”. With only 28% of the companies automating more than 50% of their processes, in a survey by XBOsoft, how […]
The post Software Automation Solutions That Can Save Your Startup appeared first on Domain & SEO News.
Posted on 7 April 2017 | 2:15 pm
Many of us have hobbies that we prefer doing than working at an 8-5 job. You may be doing it on the side and profiting in your own little way which is good. But often with the lack of time and capital, we just couldn’t seem to take the next leap forward. So we go back […]
Posted on 3 April 2017 | 6:27 pm
Recent research shows that just over 55% of businesses own a website where they display their services and products (source: WaspBarcode’s State of Small Businesses Report, 2017). This leaves out 45% of businesses that do not have a website of their own (domain owned with owned content management system) or even a web property hosted […]
The post Marketplaces for Small Businesses to Acquire First Domain appeared first on Domain & SEO News.
Posted on 3 February 2017 | 11:49 am
If you’re launching your first website and are completely new to it, you may have heard terms like “domain” and “web hosting” being thrown around. But what are they, and what’s the difference? Take a look at this brief overview. The Makeup of a Website Every time you visit a website, your computer goes through […]
The post What’s the Difference Between a Domain and Web Hosting? appeared first on Domain & SEO News.
Posted on 9 December 2016 | 2:35 pm
As data breaches continually hit the news, consumers are increasingly concerned about their information. The problem is that while most people are worried about cybercrime, they often don’t protect themselves. In a survey released by Symantec, 45 percent of the 20,907 consumers surveyed felt overwhelmed by the amount of information they need to protect. With […]
Posted on 7 December 2016 | 1:49 pm
Whether you’re setting up your first website or you have a strong background in website setup, it’s important to carefully consider your domain name. Buying a domain name plays a huge role in establishing your brand. It’s not a process that comes as an afterthought, and it’s not just the name that matters, either. Here […]
Posted on 29 September 2016 | 7:16 am